Simply put, tuning reprograms the software in your vehicle to produce more power and torque. It takes a trained and experienced technician to develop a safe tune that delivers additional performance. At TL Tech our tuning technician is Ford trained, has years of experience, and is responsive to your needs. Our tuning services are for racing and off-highway / off-road use only, we follow all applicable environmental laws and we do not disable emissions controls.
Our Tuning Process
1. Check HP Tuners website to see if your vehicle is supported. Once you confirm that your vehicle is supported, proceed to the next step.
3. After you purchase the device and credits, the next step is to Purchase a TL Tech Custom Tune.
4. After you purchased a TL Tech Custom Tune, fill out a tuning form with the details of your vehicle and what your goals are for tuning.
5. Prepare for tuning by downloading the HP Tuners Software: HP Tuners VCM Suite.
6. Our tuner will follow up with you with specific instructions on how to upload your stock calibration file and how to download the custom built tune file.
7. Enjoy the performance of your tuned vehicle!
Benefits Of Tuning Your Vehicle With TL Tech
- HP Tuners custom tuning is specifically for your vehicle tailored to your preferences, not a “canned tune”
- TL Tech has specialized training in tuning Ford vehicles
- Increased throttle response
- Increased boost, torque, and horsepower
- Tuning is recommended after upgrading intake, exhaust, turbos, or intercooler
- Improve shifting for automatic transmissions including 10R80 and 6R80 transmissions
- Compatible with all octane levels and Ethanol content, including E50 and E85
- Our tuning services are for racing and off-highway / off-road use only, we follow all applicable environmental laws and we do not disable emissions controls.
- Application specific tuning is available for off-highway, off-road, track and drag race vehicles. Please specify these requirements on the tuning form.