Our 10-Watt Load Equalizer may be for you if the following matches your situation after changing your 7 to 13 Watt incandescent bulbs to LEDs:
- the blinkers work but blink faster than stock
- the blinkers do not blink at all – either they turn on and stay on solid or they don’t even come on at all
- the left and right directional signals illuminate at the same time when activated (4-way blink problem)
Our 10-Watt Load Equalizer is basically a 10 Watt power sink that will make the OEM flasher relay think your stock turn signal bulbs are still there! This means, if you install our 10-Watt Load Equalizer in each blinker location that there was a 7 to 13 Watt OEM incandescent turn signal lamp – that has been replaced by an LED lamp – your blinkers will then blink normally.
Our 10-Watt Load Equalizer is enclosed in a water tight housing that can be mounted anywhere on the bike. Our Load Equalizer is also perfect for automobile applications that have a dedicated turn signal circuit (not shared with the brake light for example, contact us if this is your situation).
Our Load Equalizer couldn’t be easier to install! The device is small and connects to the turn signal wires only. Your order will come with detailed instructions and simple tap connectors that do not require any cutting of the factory wiring!
Our Load Equalizers are over-designed and over-sized for excellent heat capacity. They will not get too hot under normal operation. You wont have any overheating problems with our products!
In general, you will need one Load Equalizer for each stock blinker bulb you removed or replaced with LEDs or smaller incandescent bulbs. You will need one Load Equalizer for each side, therefore orders are automatically placed in pairs.
BEFORE CHOOSING A LOAD EQUALIZER TO CORRECT YOUR BLINKER FLASH RATE, BE SURE TO SEE OUR ELECTRONIC LED FLASHER RELAY WITH PLUG AND PLAY CONVENIENCE! IT’S THE BETTER AND CHEAPER SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM!
- Provides the same electrical load as a 7 to 13 Watt incandescent bulb, which are commonly used on late-model motorcycles.
- Fixes the fast-blink, no-blink and 4-way blink problems.
- Comes with non destructive quick-tap connectors.
- Comes with detailed installation instructions.
- Superior “Oversized” design prevents excessive heat buildup.
- Sold as pairs (two per order).
- Made in the USA.
- 1-Year Warranty & Satisfaction Guarantee.