You are in control of your performance tuning process! Looking for just a little more performance with smooth shifts? Want an everyday transmission tune that still rips when you want it to? Looking for maximum performance and super snappy and sharp shifts? Towing heavy loads?
With a brand new learning and tuning innovation, you get to pick your process (Mild, Moderate, Aggressive or Towing) which keeps you in the driver’s seat during your learning journey.
Maximize the performance and longevity of your Dodge HEMI & Hellcat, RAM, and Jeep Transmission with this Transmission Course. (Supercharge with the Companion). This course was created for the HP Tuners VCM Suite.
- 5 Speed (45,545RFE,A580/NAG1)
- 6 Speed (68RFE)
- 8 Speed (ZF8HP series of transmissions)
- Ram 1500 trucks from model year 2006 and up with 45/545RFE, A580, NAG1, ZF8HPxx are supported.
- Ram 2500/3500 Trucks all model years with the 68RFE Transmission are all supported.
- Dodge performance car line is fully supported (Charger, Challenger) R/T 5.7L, SRT 6.4L, SRT Hellcat 6.2L, Redeye 6.2L, Demon 6.2L
- Jeep Wrangler, Trackhawk 6.2L
- Shift Schedule (When the upshifts and downshifts happen) as well as an easy to use Excel spreadsheet with the required conversions for easy tuning.
- Understanding Torque Capacities of transmissions
- Recognizing factors of time and normal wear that relate to choosing a Torque Management amount that meets your desired outcome
- Shift firmness
- Shift time
- TCC (Torque Converter) Lock/Unlock
- Understanding how a shift happens, and the process of the shift from initiation to completion
- Analyzing shifts using the VCM Scanner to quantify how a shift “feels” when stock and also when tuned well to help you progress in your tuning.
To view some excerpts and examples from the course click here