The Tuning School’s Dodge HEMI course using HP Tuners VCM Suite for Dodge/Ram Hemi engines 5.7, 6.1, 6.4 comes with separate Fueling Guide to help tune for drivability.
This course will teach students a safe, repeatable, process-based system for everything from the basics of tuning the stock car all the way through full bolt-ons and mild boosted applications up to 7-8 PSI.
Some of the sections included in this course:
- Injectors: How to change the injector size
- MDS: How to modify the MDS (Displacement on Demand)
- Engine Size: Updating the engine size for larger bore
- Idle & Startup: How to fix idle stability and adjust startup parameters
- Airflow and Torque: Adjusting airflow limiters and torque management
- Fuel and Spark: Learn how to adjust fueling and spark advance/retard
- Variable Cam: Learn to modify variable cam angle tuning
- Scanners: Learn how to use the scanner for diagnostics and monitoring engine performance
- Fuel to Air Ratio (FAR): Understanding the fuel to air ration system used by Dodge
- Artificial Neural Network: Understanding how the ANN works autonomously to modify engine parameters and determining how to adjust it.
To view some excerpts and examples from the course click here